Jennifer enjoys teaching and sharing her stories and lessons learned as a full-time professional Nature photographer. Jennifer's approach to teaching combines her enthusiasm and curiosity of the natural world, along with her passion for nature photography. Jennifer has spoken and taught at several camera clubs and photography conferences. She presents on educational topics, along with inspirational themed topics.
If you are interested in inviting Jennifer to speak at your camera club, photography conference or another meeting, you can contact her here.
To see a list of Jennifer's presentation topics, click here.
Below is a list of past speaking engagements and conferences Jennifer has participated in:
- Loveland Photographic Society (Colorado)
- Mammoth Photography Festival (California)
- Out of Chicago LIVE! Online Photography Conference April 2020
- Riverbend Photo Video Club (Iowa)
- Focus Camera Club (Colorado)
- Out of Chicago In-Depth Online Photography Conference August 2020
- Bay Area Lightroom Users Meetup Group (California)
- Out of Moab September 2020
- Nature Photographer's Network